Putting together an itinerary for a vacation can be a challenge, as you want to be able to take in the culture of the country you are visiting, but you also want some down time to relax and get some much needed rest and relaxation.
This next itinerary is designed to provide a “best of both worlds” solution, as it includes time in Barcelona and the island of Mallorca. Barcelona is a city that has something for every visitor, including culture, art, architecture, history, along with great food and a vibrant atmosphere.
Mallorca is a beautiful Mediterranean island that is easily reached from Barcelona, and has a laid back style and miles of great beaches.
- Day 1: Arrive in Barcelona; sightseeing in the afternoon
- Day 2: Sightseeing in Barcelona
- Day 3: Sightseeing in Barcelona
- Day 4: Morning sightseeing in Barcelona, afternoon flight to Palma de Mallorca (50 minute flight)
- Day 5: Spend day at the beach
- Day 6: Spend day at the beach
- Day 7: Spend day at the beach
- Day 8: Depart Palma to return home
Information on what to see and do, and where to eat can be found on our website or on our blog. Simply search by city.
Photo credit: © Christopher Pappas · All rights reserved.
As usual, thanks for reading. Please visit International Lodging Corporation at our home page.