The Tivoli Carvoeiro Algarve Resort is perched on a cliff overlooking the tranquil waters of Vale Covo beach. Recently upgraded to a 5-star hotel after an extensive five month renovation, the Tivoli Carvoeiro is setting a new standard for deluxe accommodations in this beautiful and pristine location on the Algarve coast, just 15 minutes from the traditional village of Lagoa. The hotel’s midpoint location between Sagres and Faro, and its proximity to Portimão, Silves and Albufeira, make it a perfect place to call home while you enjoy and explore the beauty of the Algarve.
The 246 rooms and suites have been refurbished with a fresh blue and white color palette to create a contemporary Algarvian beach decor. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, WiFi (extra charge), hair dryer, LCD TV, Nespresso coffee machine and room safe. Rooms range in size from 23 m2 to 34 m2, and suites range in size from 51 m2 to 74 m2:
- Deluxe Room (23 m2 – max 3 guests) – located on the 5th and 6th floors (top 2 floors)
- Deluxe Garden View Room (23 m2 – max 3 guests) – located on the 1st through 5th floors, with balcony and garden view
- Deluxe Sea View Room (23 m2 – max 3 guests) – located on the 1st through 6th floors, with balcony and sea view
- Deluxe Family Room (28 m2 – max 4 guests) – located on the 5th and 6th floors, spacious room with a sofabed
- Deluxe Family Garden View Room (34 m2 – max 4 guests) – located on the 4th through 6th floors, spacious room with a sofabed and balcony with garden view
- Deluxe Family Sea View Room (34 m2 – max 4 guests) – located on the 3rd floor, spacious room with a sofabed and balcony with sea view
- Junior Suite (51 m2 – max 3 guests) – located on the 6th floor (top floor), larger room with a sitting area with a sofabed and balcony with sea view
- Executive Suite (55 m2 – max 3 guests) – located on the 6th floor (top floor), larger suite with a sitting area with a sofabed, walk in closet, 2 bathrooms and balcony with sea view
- Presidential Suite (74 m2 – max 3 guests) – located on the 6th floor (top floor), largest suite with a living room with a sofabed, walk in closet, 2 bathrooms, balcony with sea view and butler
Families traveling with children will enjoy the newly created Family Rooms that can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (up to the age of 12 years old), as well as the T/Kids Club, which provides monitored indoor and outdoor activities for kids from 0 to 10 years old.
Guests who want to be pampered can enjoy the services at the Tivoli Spa (opening July 1, 2017), or relax at one of the outdoor pools or indoor pool with jacuzzi. After returning from the beach or a day of touring, guests can enjoy a meal or drinks at one of the many dining options offered at the resort:
- Mare Bistro – seasonal bistro open April through October
- Med Food & Wine – serving traditional Portuguese cuisine and fresh seafood from the Atlantic
- The One Gourmet
- Sky Bar Carvoeiro – rooftop bar overlooking the ocean
- Azur Bar – serving tapas and craft cocktails
- Turquoise bar – poolside bar
The resort also offers facilities for meetings, conferences and banquets, with 6 meeting rooms that can accommodate events for up to 1,100 people.
For more information and reservations, click here.
As usual, thanks for reading. Please visit International Lodging Corporation at our home page.