As a follow-up to our suggested itinerary for Madrid last month, which included a number of different places in and around Madrid to visit without having to move around or switch hotels, this next itinerary provides a similar plan for Barcelona and the Costa Brava.
You can combine the hustle and bustle of a cosmopolitan city experience, with the laid back charm of exploring the beauty and distinctiveness of the Costa Brava.
- Day 1: Arrive in Barcelona in the morning; sightseeing in the afternoon
- Day 2: Sightseeing in Barcelona
- Day 3: Sightseeing in Barcelona
- Day 4: Day trip to Montserrat Monastery (60km)
- Day 5: Day trip to Figueres (147 km), visit the Dalí Museum; drive to Cadaqués (40 km from Figueres), Dalí summer house
- Day 6: Day trip to the charming towns of Tossa de Mar (100 km from Barcelona), Sant Feliu de Guixols (22 km from Tossa de Mar), S’Agaró (4 km from Sant Feliu) and Begur (30 km from S’Agaró)
- Day 7: Depart Barcelona to return home
Information on what to see and do, and where to eat can be found on our website or on our blog. Simply search by city.
Photo credit: Oficina de Turisme de Begur
As usual, thanks for reading. Please visit International Lodging Corporation at our home page.