Madrid is a city that abounds with history, art and culture. Whether your interests lie in visiting museums and monuments, or in strolling around and taking in the beauty of this historical city, there is plenty to see and do during your visit.
On this 4 hour private tour your guide will give you an overview of Madrid while you stroll through the streets of its historic city center. You can choose any 2 attractions in Madrid to visit on your private tour, either 2 museums, or a museum and the Royal Palace, as the tour will be customized to meet your specific interests. When you arrive at the sites you will bypass the general entry lines and enter through the special access entrance that is reserved for licensed guides.
The following suggested itineraries include some of Madrid’s top attractions:
- Prado Museum & Palacio Real – visit the Prado, one of the world’s top museums, and the Royal Palace, the largest royal palace in Western Europe
- Prado Museum & Thyssen Bornemisza Museum – visit the top 2 museums for viewing European art in Madrid, the Prado and the Thyssen Bornemisza
- Prado Museum & Reina Sofia Museum – see the full range of Spanish masterpieces, from Velázquez’s Las Meninas at the Prado to Picasso’s Guernica at the Reina Sofia
Each museum tour takes about 90-120 minutes, and the tour of the Royal Palace takes about 60-90 minutes to complete.
2018 Prices (for up to 8 participants) and other info:
- US $420 – Monday through Friday (start time from 10:00am – 4:00pm)
- US $470 – Saturday, Sunday and Holidays (start time from 10:00am – 4:00pm)
- Price includes a tour with an official licensed guide for 4 hours
- Price does not include entrance fees and transportation costs (if any), which are extra
- Tours with more than 2 participants: If transportation is taken, multiple taxis will be needed
- For groups of 7 or more people the museums and Royal Palace require that an advance reservation be made, along with pre-payment of entrance tickets
- Common languages available: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and German
- Gratuities are not included and are at the discretion of the client
- Prices are subject to change
For more information and reservations, contact us.
Photo credit: © Museo Nacional del Prado. Photo of Las Meninas (Velázquez)
As usual, thanks for reading. Please visit International Lodging Corporation at our home page.