Porto is a city that has long captured the hearts of visitors with its old world charm and cool modern vibe. There’s something about a city that sits alongside a river that gives it a vibrancy, and Porto certainly has that special something that is not only seen but also felt. As you walk the narrow, winding cobbled streets and admire the beautiful medieval buildings, it’s easy to see how author JK Rowling drew inspiration from the years she lived in Porto to create the magical world of Harry Potter.
A great way to discover and experience this enchanting city is to take a tour of its historic city center. The tour can be customized to meet your specific interests. During this 4 hour private tour you will learn about the city’s history, neighborhoods, and historic landmarks, such as:
- Clérigos Tower
- Livraria Lello & Irmão
- Cândido dos Reis and Galeria de Paris Streets – popular area for shops, restaurants and nightlife
- Downtown Porto – with trendy cafes, book shops and boutiques
- Mercado do Bolhão
- São Bento Railway Station
- Majestic Cafe
- Palácio da Bolsa
- Port Wine Cellar visit and tasting
2018 Price for 1-3 People:
- US $170 – Daily (start time at 9:00am or 2:00pm)
2018 Price for 4-7 People:
- US $255 – Daily (start time at 9:00am or 2:00pm)
Prices for tours for 8 or more people are available upon request.
- Price includes a tour with a licensed guide/driver with transportation for 4 hours
- Price does not include entrance fees (if any), which are extra
- Vehicles are insured, as required by Portuguese law
- Common languages available: English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Gratuities are not included and are at the discretion of the client
- Prices are subject to change
Note: Guide/driver is not authorized to conduct tours inside of monuments or museums.
For more information and reservations, contact us.
As usual, thanks for reading. Please visit International Lodging Corporation at our home page.