Clients who book their stay at any of the Hospes Hotels in Spain through International Lodging Corporation (ILC) will be treated to VIP treatment and receive the following amenities during their stay:
- One free drink from bar menu, per person / per stay
- Upgrade at check-in, subject to availability
- Early check-in / late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary WiFi
Select from these luxury boutique hotels, including 16th & 17th C. convents and 18th & 19th C. residential palaces:
– Hospes Puerta de Alcala (Madrid) – elegant residential mansion built in 1883
– Hospes Las Casas del Rey de Baeza (Seville) – 18th C. former residential mansion
– Hospes Palacio del Bailio (Córdoba) – Moorish manor built between the 16th-18th C.
– Hospes Palacio de los Patos (Granada) – residential palace from second half of the 19th C.
– Hospes Palacio de San Esteban (Salamanca) – 16th C. Convent of San Esteban
– Hospes Palau de la Mar (Valencia) – styled after a 19th C. manor
– Hospes Amerigo (Alicante) – former Dominican convent built in 1616
– Hospes Maricel & Spa (Mallorca) – mansion inspired by 16th-17th C. regional architecture
– Hospes Palacio de Arenales & Spa (Cáceres) – 17th C. former summer residence
For more information and reservations, click here.
Photo of: Hospes Las Casas del Rey de Baeza (Seville)
As usual, thanks for reading. Please visit International Lodging Corporation at our home page.