We all love to travel, but don’t enjoy the hassle of having to pack and re-pack every time you move onto a new city and a new hotel. When planning our itineraries we are often conflicted between the desire to cover a lot of ground and see a lot of things, while wanting to do so in a way that gives us some quality time and the least amount of hassle possible.
The following itinerary attempts to provide visitors to Spain with the chance to see a number of outstanding cities near Madrid, without having to switch hotels every night…so you can have it all!
Upon your arrival in Madrid, feel free to make yourself at home, unpack your suitcase and hang up all of your clothes – you’ll be returning home to the same hotel the entire trip.
- Day 1: Arrive in Madrid in the morning; sightseeing in the afternoon
- Day 2: Sightseeing in Madrid
- Day 3: Sightseeing in Madrid
- Day 4: Day trip to Toledo (71km)
- Day 5: Day trip to Segovia (87 km)
- Day 6: Day trip to Avila (115 km)
- Day 7: Day trip to Salamanca (212 km)
- Day 8: Depart Madrid to return home
Information on what to see and do, and where to eat in these cities can be found on our website or on our blog. Simply search by city.
As usual, thanks for reading. Please visit International Lodging Corporation at our home page.