Barcelona has long been known as a city on the leading edge of architectural styles. Visitors flock to the city to see the well-known works by artists such as Antonio Gaudí and others who created designs that represent the city’s unique version of Modernism.
On this 3 hour private tour you will explore some Modernist curiosities and hidden corners, as well as the most outstanding buildings and monuments representative of a golden age in Barcelona’s history and expansion. The Catalán version of Modernism was very unique and unlike anything seen anywhere else in the world.
Whether you are an expert or a novice of Modernist architecture and design you will love this tour. Enjoy a relaxing bike ride, experiencing the everyday life of this fascinating city while hearing memorable stories and interesting facts about Barcelona’s Modernist past and present. This is a picturesque tour with plenty of photo opportunities.
Tour route: Palau de la Música, Arc de Triomf, Ciutadella Park, Sagrada Familia, Casa de les Punxes, Casa Milá (La Pedrera), Casa Batlló, Casa Amatller.
2018 Prices and other info:
Tour price for a group of 2-3 people
- US $64 per person – Daily (start time from 8:00am to 6:45pm)
Tour price for a group of 4-5 people
- US $50 per person – Daily (start time from 8:00am to 6:45pm)
Tour price for a group of 6-14 people
- US $35 per person – Daily (start time from 8:00am to 6:45pm)
Prices for 1 person, larger groups, and tours on holidays are available on request
- Price includes a tour with a trained guide for approximately 3 hours, use of the bicycle, and a bottle of water
- Bicycles are equipped with a small handlebar bag to store personal belongings
- The tour runs in all weather and waterproof ponchos are provided for free if it rains
- Helmets and child seats are available on request, at no additional cost
- Common languages available: English, Spanish, Catalán, French, Portuguese and German
- Gratuities are not included and are at the discretion of the client
- Prices are subject to change
For more information and reservations, contact us.
As usual, thanks for reading. Please visit International Lodging Corporation at our home page.