The newly opened Only YOU Atocha Hotel, inaugurated at the end of October 2016, offers guests a stylish urban experience. The 206 rooms are housed in a traditional 19th C. building that has been fully transformed.
Well-known Spanish interior designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán has created a contemporary urban style that combines industrial and Mediterranean design elements. The exposed brick walls and wide-plank wood floors in the guest rooms evoke the atmosphere of a Soho loft in an otherwise traditional building. There is even a rooftop pool and terrace, where you can sit back and relax at the end of the day.
The hotel has several dining options to choose from, including Trotamundos by Spoonik, which serves an eclectic menu described as “a trip from Latin America to Asia through Spain”, along with a full offering of cocktails and wine in a relaxed atmosphere. The Bakery by Mama Framboise offers sweet creations, coffee, quiches and sandwiches from a famous pastry chef. The YOUniverse restaurant on the 7th floor is a trendy terrace and gathering spot to enjoy the panoramic city views while sipping a drink and listening to music from the DJ.
Enjoy your stay at the Only YOU Atocha Hotel.
This 4-star hotel is housed in a classic 19th C. building that was completely renovated and converted into an urban style hotel that combines industrial and Mediterranean designs. The hotel is located adjacent to the Atocha train station and is just a short walk from the Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza and Reina Sofia museums.
- Address: Paseo Infanta Isabel, 13
- 10 minute walk to the Reina Sofia Museum
- 13-20 minute walk to the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, Prado Museum, Retiro Park
- 20 minute walk or 10 minutes by taxi or metro to the Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Santa Ana (known for tapas bars)
- 30 minute walk or 15 minutes by taxi to the Royal Palace, Opera House, Monasterio de las Descalzas Reales
- 10 minutes by taxi to the Lázaro Galdiano Museum, Sorolla Museum
- Metro Station: Atocha
- Train Station: Atocha
- Airport: 20-30 minutes by taxi (15 km)
All rooms with private bath, air conditioning, individual temperature control, telephone, Wi-Fi (complimentary), hair dryer, hair straightener (Premium, Jr. Suite & Terrace Suite categories only), robes & slippers, media hub with connection to Bluetooth, HDMI and USB, 43 inch flat panel TV, kettle with selection of teas, minibar, room safe
- 3 Elevators
- Wheelchair access to hotel
- Room Service (24 hours)
- Restaurant “YOUniverse Terraza”
- Restaurant “Trotamundos” and “The Bakery by Mama Framboise”
- Meeting Facilities to 180 ~ Audiovisual equipment
- Wi-Fi available in public areas (complimentary)
- Fitness Center
- Reception (24 hours)
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning Service (24 hours)
- Parking (extra charge)
- 206 guest rooms (8 floors)
- Deluxe: A standard hotel room, face interior courtyard; approx. 20 m2 (most are 2 guest maximum; only 5 can accommodate 3 guests)
- Premium: A standard hotel room, exterior facing rooms, some with balcony; approx. 22 m2 (2 guest maximum)
- Junior Suite: A larger room with a sitting area with sofabed, located on the corners of the building; approx. 32 m2 (3 guest maximum)
- Terrace Suite: Larger suite on top floor of the hotel with a separate sitting area with sofabed and a furnished solarium terrace; approx. 60 m2 including the terrace (3 guest maximum)
- Hotel offers some: Connecting rooms (Deluxe category only), handicap rooms (Deluxe category)
- All rooms have shower stall only (no bathtub)
- Rooms are non-smoking
For more information, pricing and reservations, contact us – click here.