If you are looking for a way to combine your love of food with an interest in history and your desire to be outdoors and see some sights, then the Market & Tapas bicycle tour is custom made for you.
Barcelona is well known for the quality and variety its food, from the local neighborhood tapas bar to the many Michelin-starred restaurants that can be found. Food is a tradition that dates back centuries, and one prime example of this can be found in the Boquería Market, one of Europe’s oldest and most famous markets.
On this 3 hour private tour you will explore the city’s main landmarks and sights, taking in the hidden corners of its charming and historic old town, including its sandy beaches. Along the way you will make 3 stops where you can sit down and enjoy some tasty tapas and have a drink before you continue along your journey.
Tour route: Raval Quarter, Gothic Quarter, Barceloneta beach, Olympic Port, Ciutadella Park, Born Quarter. Visit to the Boquería Market is subject to its opening hours and the number of people on the tour.
2018 Prices and other info:
Tour price for a group of 2-3 people
- US $85 per person – Daily (start time from 8:00am to 6:45pm)
Tour price for a group of 4-5 people
- US $64 per person – Daily (start time from 8:00am to 6:45pm)
Tour price for a group of 6-14 people
- US $57 per person – Daily (start time from 8:00am to 6:45pm)
Prices for 1 person, larger groups, and tours on holidays are available on request
- Price includes a tour with a trained guide for approximately 3 hours, use of the bicycle, a bottle of water, 3 stops to taste tapas, and a free drink at a bar
- Bicycles are equipped with a small handlebar bag to store personal belongings
- The tour runs in all weather and waterproof ponchos are provided for free if it rains
- Helmets and child seats are available on request, at no additional cost
- Common languages available: English, Spanish, Catalán, French, Portuguese and German
- Gratuities are not included and are at the discretion of the client
- Prices are subject to change
For more information and reservations, contact us.
As usual, thanks for reading. Please visit International Lodging Corporation at our home page.