Most cities take on a different vibe by night. This 2 hour private city tour follows an itinerary similar to the daytime city tour, but will give you a perspective of what the city is like when the sun goes down.
Your private guide/driver will pick you up at your hotel around 8:00 pm and give you a panoramic tour of the main sights in the city, including the Avenida da Liberdade (main city shopping boulevard), the Baixa and Rossio quarters, the Sé de Lisboa (Cathedral), the Alfama district, the Castle quarter, the Belem district, and the traditional quarters of the Chiado, Bairro Alto, Lapa, and Santos, and the Marques de Pombal Square.
You will have a chance to get out and walk around walk in the areas that are of interest to you. The tour can be customized to your specific interests.
2020 Prices and other info:
Tour price for 1-3 People in a Sedan
- US $230 – Daily (suggested start time is 8:00pm, but start time is flexible)
Tour price for 4-7 People in a Minivan
- US $345 – Daily (suggested start time is 8:00pm, but start time is flexible)
- Price includes a tour with a licensed guide/driver with transportation for 2 hours
- Guide/driver will provide info about the monuments, but will not accompany clients inside
- Vehicles are insured, as required by Portuguese law
- Common languages available: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German
- Gratuities are not included and are at the discretion of the client
- Prices are subject to change
Photo credit: © Christopher Pappas · All rights reserved.
For assistance with your travel plans, including hotel and private tour reservations, click here.