As the capital of Portugal and the oldest city in Western Europe, Lisbon is a city rich in history. From historic castles, cathedrals and monasteries, to museums, trams, and charming neighborhoods, there is something for every visitor.
One of the best ways to get acquainted with Lisbon is to take a private walking tour.
During this 4 hour private tour you will learn about the city’s history, neighborhoods, and historic landmarks, such as:
- Rossio Square
- Praça da Figueira
- Bairro Alto, Chiado and Carmo Square
- Praça Comercio
- Alfama and Castle of São Jorge
The tour can be customized to meet your specific interests.
2020 Prices (for up to four participants) and other info:
- US $265 – Daily (start time from 9:30am to 6:00pm)
- Price includes a tour with an official guide for 4 hours
- Price does not include entrance fees and transportation costs (if any), which are extra
- Common languages available: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German
- Gratuities are not included and are at the discretion of the client
- Prices are subject to change
Photo credit: © Turismo de Lisboa · All rights reserved.
For assistance with your travel plans, including hotel and private tour reservations, click here.