If you are looking for a way to combine your sense of adventure with your interest in history and sightseeing, then a bicycle tour is a great way to explore Barcelona.
On this 3 hour private tour you will explore the most popular sights in Barcelona from the vantage point of your own bicycle. The tour will be led by a local guide who will take you on a fun-filled journey through this beautiful city, explaining its history and sharing with you the stories behind its famous buildings and places of interest.
Tour route: Contemporary Art Museum, Raval, Barcelona City Hall, Cathedral, Gothic Quarter, Port Vell, Barceloneta beach, Olympic Port, Ciutadella Park, Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlló, Casa Milà (La Pedrera), and Plaza Cataluña.
There are frequent stops along the way, and you will even have time to stop and enjoy a complimentary beverage at a seaside café. The tour route is designed to follow bike lanes, use the flattest roads and avoid traffic where possible, so riders of all ages will be able to enjoy the tour.
2022 Prices and other info:
- Daily – start time from 8:00am to 6:45pm
Tour price for a group of 2-3 people
- Standard bike: US $57 per person
- Electric bike: US $71 per person
Tour price for a group of 4-5 people
- Standard bike: US $50 per person
- Electric bike: US $64 per person
Tour price for a group of 6-14 people
- Standard bike: US $35 per person
- Electric bike: US $50 per person
Prices for 1 person, larger groups, and tours on holidays are available on request
- Price includes a tour with a trained guide for approximately 3 hours, use of the bicycle, a bottle of water, and a beverage at a seaside café
- Bicycles are equipped with a small handlebar bag to store personal belongings
- The tour runs in all weather and waterproof ponchos are provided for free if it rains
- Helmets and child seats are available on request, at no additional cost
- Common languages available: English, Spanish, Catalán, French, Portuguese and German
- Gratuities are not included and are at the discretion of the client
- Prices are subject to change
For assistance with your travel plans, including hotel and private tour reservations, click here.