Get to know Lisbon by exploring its most characteristic neighborhoods on this 4 hour private tour with a driver and separate guide who will accompany you inside of the sites. The tour provides a comprehensive overview of the city, with a well-balanced itinerary that combines a panoramic tour of a number of the city’s neighborhoods, with stops along the way to walk around and visit sites with your guide.
You will be picked-up at your hotel at 8:30am for your private tour, which will begin in the Alfama district, the city’s oldest and most typical neighborhood. Here you will visit the 12th C. Cathedral and then continue on to a magnificent viewpoint that overlooks the medieval district and the historic São Jorge Castle, with sweeping city and Tagus River views. Next on the route is the Belém district to learn about the Portuguese Age of Discoveries. You can stop for photos at the Tower of Belém and the Monument to Discoveries, tour the Jeronimos Monastery, and try one of Lisbon’s best known sweet pastries, the Pasteis de Belém. You will then pass through the heart of Lisbon, including the Avenida da Liberdade, Restauradores Plaza, Rossio Square and Pombaline Downtown, and learn about the Great Earthquake of 1975 and the impact it had on the city.
Please note that some monuments in Lisbon are closed on Mondays, so this tour is offered from Tuesday through Sunday.
2021 Prices and other info:
- Tuesday through Sunday – start time at 8:30am
- Not offered on Monday
- Prices for tours with Adults; Request prices for tours that include Children under 18
Tour price for 1-3 People in a Sedan
|1-2 people||3 people|
Tour price for 4-7 People in a Minivan
|4 people||5 people||6 people||7 people|
Prices available on request for 8-9 people
- Price includes a tour with a licensed guide/driver and transportation for 4 hours
- Price does not include entrance fees, which are paid by the client during the tour
- Guide will accompany clients inside of monuments
- Vehicles are insured, as required by Portuguese law
- Language available: English
- Gratuities are not included and are at the discretion of the client
- Prices are subject to change
Photo credit: © Turismo de Lisboa · All rights reserved / Photo of Tower of Belém
For assistance with your travel plans, including hotel and private tour reservations, click here.