The historic town of Évora, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is located just an hour and a half east of Lisbon in the Alentejo region. The town is known for its stunning medieval walls, unique churches and its 16th century aqueduct. The region is one of the country’s top wine producing regions, and much of the wine production is centered around Évora.
On this 8.5 hour private day trip from Lisbon you will explore the mains sites of this charming medieval town, and visit a local wine cellar where you will take a guided tour and finish with a wine and olive oil tasting.
You will be picked up at your hotel at 8:30am to begin your private tour. The tour in Évora will begin with a guided tour of one of the local wine cellars, followed by a tasting. Afterwards you will have free time to have lunch in town. Your guide will then take you on a walking tour through the historic center of town, visiting the Roman Temple of Diana, the fascinating Chapel of Bones, and the 12th C. Cathedral.
2021 Prices and other info:
- Monday through Friday – start time at 8:30am
Tour price for 1-3 People in a Sedan
|1-2 people||3 people|
Tour price for 4-7 People in a Minivan
|4 people||5 people||6 people||7 people|
Prices available on request for 8-9 people
- Price includes a tour with a licensed guide/driver and transportation for 8.5 hours
- Price also includes a wine cellar visit and tasting (3 wines), and entrance tickets to the Chapel of Bones
- Price does not include other entrance fees or lunch, which are paid by the client during the tour
- Guide/driver will accompany clients inside of monuments
- Vehicles are insured, as required by Portuguese law
- Language available: English
- Gratuities are not included and are at the discretion of the client
- Prices are subject to change
For assistance with your travel plans, including hotel and private tour reservations, click here.