Get to know some of Lisbon’s most popular neighborhoods on this walking tour designed for families traveling with children aged 6-12 and discover some of its hidden treasures. The 3 hour private tour begins down by the river on the Praça do Município and works its way around the vibrant Baixa, Ribeira, Bica, Bairro Alto and Chiado neighborhoods, covering about 2.5 miles. Along the way you will have a chance to ride on a traditional yellow tram (Bica funicular) before finishing up at Rossio Square.
Your guide will make it fun for the kids and interesting for adults, sharing fascinating stories about Lisbon, the locals, the most important symbols of the city and its main historical events, and much more. Activities include a scavenger hunt in the Bairro Alto, a cobblestone pattern challenge, and a traditional pastry tasting.
2021 Prices (for up to four participants) and other info:
- US $250 – Daily (start time at 10:00am or 3:00pm)
- US $24 supplement for each additional person (4+ years old)
- Additional children under 4 years old are free
- Price includes a tour with a local expert guide for 3 hours
- Languages available: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German
- Gratuities are not included and are at the discretion of the client
- Prices are subject to change
Photo credit: © Christopher Pappas · All rights reserved. / Photo of Chiado neighborhood
For assistance with your travel plans, including hotel and private tour reservations, click here.