Porto is a city that has long captured the hearts of visitors with its old world charm and cool modern vibe. There’s something about a city that sits alongside a river that gives it a vibrancy, and Porto certainly has that special something that is not only seen but also felt. As you walk the narrow, winding cobbled streets and admire the beautiful medieval buildings, it’s easy to see how author JK Rowling drew inspiration from the years she lived in Porto to create the magical world of Harry Potter.
A great way to discover and experience this enchanting city is to take a panoramic tour of the highlights of the historic city center, see the Foz and Boavista neighborhoods, and visit a wine cellar to enjoy a Port wine tasting. During this 4 hour private tour you will learn about the city’s history, neighborhoods, and historic landmarks, such as:
- São Bento Railway Station
- Livraria Lello & Irmão
- Foz – Boavista neighborhoods
- Port Wine Cellar visit and tasting
2019 Price for 1-3 People:
- US $185 – Daily* (start time at 9:00am or 2:30pm)
2019 Price for 4-7 People:
- US $250 – Daily* (start time at 9:00am or 2:30pm)
*Sunday Supplement (per person):
- Must add US $15 supplement (per person) for tours on Sunday
Prices for tours for 8 or more people are available upon request.
- Price includes a tour with a licensed guide/driver with transportation for 4 hours
- Price does not include entrance fees (if any), which are extra
- Vehicles are insured, as required by Portuguese law
- Common languages available: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French
- Gratuities are not included and are at the discretion of the client
- Prices are subject to change
Note: Guide/driver is not authorized to conduct tours inside of monuments or museums.
For more information and reservations, contact us.
As usual, thanks for reading. Please visit International Lodging Corporation at our home page.