This 4-star parador is located on the site of the former town hall, in the historical center of Ronda. It offers the guest spectacular views of the Tajo, a gorge 120 meters deep. Long considered the town where bullfighting began, Ronda’s bullring, built in 1785, is considered one of Spain’s oldest.
- Address: Plaza de España, s/n
- Visit the Puente Nuevo, Plaza de Toros, Museo Taurino (bullfighting museum)
- La Pileta Cave (14 km)
- Ruins of Acinipo (15 km)
- Parador de Arcos (90 km W)
- Parador de Antequera (92 km NE)
- Parador de Málaga Golf (122 km SE)
- Parador de Málaga Gibralfaro (125 km SE)
- Parador de Carmona (140 km NW)
- Parador de Cádiz (162 km SW)
- Train Station: 1 km
- Airport: 120 km (Málaga)
All rooms with private bath, air conditioning, direct dial telephone, WiFi, hair dryer, satellite TV, minibar, room safe.
- Meeting Facilities to 180 ~ Audiovisual equipment
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Activities nearby: Horseback riding, Trekking, Golf (Marbella area – 54 km)
- 70 guest rooms (3 floors)
- Standard: A standard hotel room (3 guest maximum)
- Superior: Larger than a standard room, with views and balcony (3 guest maximum)
- Duplex: Split-level unit with living room on one level, and bedroom on another level (3 guest maximum)
Photo Gallery followed by Video:
For more information, pricing and reservations, contact us – click here.