Ronda is one of the oldest towns in Spain. Its location on the edge of a 500-foot gorge makes it dramatic and offers spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. It is well worth a visit as a day trip from Seville, Málaga, or elsewhere on the Costa del Sol, or as an overnight stay.
Choose from either a 2 hour walking tour or a 3 hour walking tour of Ronda. All tours can be customized to meet your specific interests.
The 2 hour private walking tour includes the following sites:
- Visit to the stunning gorge of Ronda that divides the heart of this town in two
- See the impressive New Bridge (18th C.), a symbol of Ronda and feat of architecture
- Visit the historic 17th C. Plaza de Toros bullring, one of the oldest in Spain, and museum
- Take a stroll through the highlights of the Old Town
The 3 hour private walking tour includes the same main sites as the shorter tour, plus more time to see additional sites, which could include:
- Santa María la Mayor (Renaissance church)
- Don Bosco House (with the best views of the mountain range “Serranía de Ronda” and from where you can take the best picture of the New Bridge)
- Mondragón Palace, which houses the Museum of Ronda
- Baños Arabes (Arab Baths) in the Jewish Quarter dating from the 13th – 14th C.
2018 Prices (for up to 8 participants) and other info:
2 hour tour:
- US $350 – Monday through Friday (start time from 9:00am – 6:45pm)
- US $390 – Saturday, Sunday and Holidays (start time from 9:00am – 6:45pm)
3 hour tour:
- US $415 – Monday through Friday (start time from 9:00am – 6:00pm)
- US $460 – Saturday, Sunday and Holidays (start time from 9:00am – 6:00pm)
- Price includes a tour with an official licensed guide for the number of hours specified
- Price does not include entrance fees and transportation costs (if any), which are extra
- Common languages available: English, Spanish, German, French, and Italian
- Gratuities are not included and are at the discretion of the client
- Prices are subject to change
For more information and reservations, contact us.
Photo credit: TheBoxagon
As usual, thanks for reading. Please visit International Lodging Corporation at our home page.