Pousada Do Infante sits on a cliff overlooking the Atlantic, on the southwestern tip of the Algarve. It was in the village of Sagres that Prince Henry established the most famous navigation school in the early 15th century, where explorers such as Magellan, Diaz, Cabral, and Vasco de Gama apprenticed.
- Address: Ponta da Atalaia
- Visit the Wind Compass (Sagres Fortress), N. Sra. da Graça Chapel (16th C.), S. Vicente Cape, Vila do Bispo Cathedral, Atlantic beaches, Natural Park of Southwestern Alentejo
- Pousada de Santa Clara-a-Velha (105 km)
- Pousada de Santiago do Cacém (140 km)
- Pousada de Beja (178 km)
- Airport: Faro (115 km)
All rooms with private bath, air conditioning, direct dial telephone, high-speed Internet access (WiFi), hair dryer, remote-control satellite color TV, minibar.
- 1 Elevator
- Room Service (until 12:00am)
- Activities nearby: Mountain biking, Watersports, Golf Course, Handgliding, Four-wheel driving, Fishing and deep sea fishing, Water Parks, Cruises, Horseback riding, Diving, Country walks
- Workstation with Internet access available in lobby (complimentary)
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Tennis Court
- Reception (24 hours)
- Laundry Service
- Parking onsite (complimentary)
- 51 guest rooms (2 floors)
- Standard: A standard hotel room (3 guest maximum)
- Superior: A larger room, some with views (3 guest maximum)
- Deluxe: Duplex room with queen size bed – only 2 of this type (3 guest maximum)
- Suite: A larger room with sitting area – only 1 of this type (3 guest maximum)
- Hotel offers some: Non-smoking rooms
For more information, pricing and reservations, contact us – click here.