There is no better way to experience the emotion and intensity of the Flamenco art form than to take in a live performance during your visit to Spain. Conveniently located in the heart of Madrid just a 5 minute walk from the Gran Via near Callao, the show is performed in a theater with an intimate dinner club setting that offers cocktail table seating arranged at the foot of the stage.
During the 1 hour show you will be captivated by the passion of the talented artists who deliver performances that are filled with raw emotion. Ticket holders are encouraged to arrive 30 minutes before the show time, as seating is available on a first come basis. Theatergoers who arrive early can order drinks from the waitstaff, and they can be enjoyed while watching the show. The bar closes right before the performance begins.
There are 2 shows offered daily at 6:00pm and 8:00pm.
2023 Ticket Prices and other info:
- US $47 – General ticket/per adult
- US $25 – General ticket/per child (up to 12 years old)
- Price includes 1 drink (wine, beer, Cava, juice, soft drink or water)
- Seat assignment is open and is determined by order of arrival at the theater; ticket holders are encouraged to arrive 30 minutes before show time
- Tickets are subject to availability
- Prices are subject to change
Note: Tickets are also offered for a Flamenco show in Seville. For more information on the Seville show, click here.
Photo credit: © Christopher Pappas · All rights reserved
For assistance with your travel plans, including hotel and private tour reservations, click here.