This 4-star 10th century castle, with its fortress structure, stands out in a wonderful coastal setting. The immense stone courtyard is magnificent, as are the picturesque views of the French coast. The beautiful interior includes arches, wrought iron, and coffered ceilings. The decor is dominated by lances, cannons, and armor, which bring a true sense of nobility.
- Address: Plaza de Armas, 14
- 15 km to the French border
- 18 km to San Sebastián
- Parador de Argómaniz (129 km SW)
- Parador de Olite (156 km S)
- Parador de Sos del Rey Católico (173 km SE)
- Parador de Santo Domingo de la Calzada (204 km SW)
- Parador de Calahorra (226 km S)
- Train Station: 3 km
- Airport: 1 km
All rooms with private bath, air conditioning, direct dial telephone, WiFi, satellite TV, minibar.
- Meeting Facilities to 100 ~ Audiovisual equipment
- Activities nearby: Horseback riding, Golf, Mountain bikes, Parapente, Diving, Sailing, Surfing, Canoeing, Sea fishing, Boat trips
- 34 guest rooms (5 floors)
- Standard: A standard hotel room (2 guest maximum)
- Superior: Larger than a standard room (2 guest maximum)
- Junior Suite: Larger room with a sitting area (2 guest maximum)
- Duplex: Split-level room with sitting area (2 guest maximum)
- Hotel offers a handicap room
Photo Gallery followed by Video:
For more information, pricing and reservations, contact us – click here.