It’s no surprise that money is one of the biggest concerns for travelers these days, but that’s no reason to avoid taking your dream vacation.
Here are five tips that will save you cash without lowering the quality of your trip:
1. Buy a ten trip pass on the metro system
2. Take the bus or metro rather than a taxi or train
3. Almost every museum offers free admission one day per week – take advantage of it
4. A number of cities offer savings cards that offer discounts on museums, shops, restaurants and more. Click here for more information on where to purchase these cards.
5. Click here to peruse ILC’s Special Offer section and get an unbeatable deal on lodging.
As usual, thanks for reading. Please visit International Lodging Corporation at our home page.